Arkansas State Kitchen Towel
Entering the Union in 1836, the Arkansas State Towel features the color Razorback Red (Pantone 200), highlights the state flower in the border and the state gem, diamonds, in the background.
State Animal: White-tailed Deer
State Bird: Mockingbird
State Flower: Apple Blossom
State Tree: Lobloly Pine Tree
- The World's Championship Duck Calling Contest takes place in Arkansas.
- Eureka Springs was a popular Victorian Era resort.
- Hot Springs is a natural spa that runs 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
Artist: Katie Evans
Material: 100% cotton pique
Size: 21.5" x 32"
- Sanforized prior to printing reduces shrinkage and maintains clear, bright colors.
- All inks are water-based and environmentally friendly.
- No child or forced labor was involved in the production of our towels.