Louisiana State Kitchen Towel
Louisiana has been part of the Union since 1812. Featuring the color Purple of Mardi Gras, the Louisiana towel highlights the state flower with a magnolia border and the state symbol the Fleur-de-Lis in the background.
State Animal: Black Bear
State Bird: Pelican
State Flower: Magnolia
State Tree: Bald Cypress
- Like a King Cake, there is something special hidden in the border design, can you find it?
- Louisiana is named after King Louis XIV.
- Jazz Fest is held every year in New Orleans.
Artist: Katie Evans
Material: 100% cotton pique
Size: 21.5" x 32"
- Sanforized prior to printing reduces shrinkage and maintains clear, bright colors.
- All inks are water-based and environmentally friendly.
- No child or forced labor was involved in the production of our towels.