South Dakota State Towel
South Dakota has been part of the Union since 1889. Featuring the color Big Prairie Sky Blue, the South Dakota towel highlights the state’s heritage with Native American beads in the border.
Background: Native American Feathers
State Animal: Coyote
State Bird: Ring-necked Pheasant
State Flower: Pasque Flower
State Tree: Black Hills Spruce
- Mount Rushmore is the top tourist attraction in South Dakota.
- Fried bread is a Native American food.
- The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is the biggest in the world.
Artist: Katie Evans
Material: 100% cotton pique
Size: 21.5" x 32"
- Sanforized prior to printing reduces shrinkage and maintains clear, bright colors.
- All inks are water-based and environmentally friendly.
- No child or forced labor was involved in the production of our towels.