Utah State Kitchen Towel
Utah has been part of the Union since 1896. Featuring the color Cherry Red, the state fruit, the Utah towel highlights winter sports with a ski inspired border.
Background: Honey Bee
State Animal: Rocky Mountain Elk
State Bird: California Gull
State Flower: Sego Lily
State Tree: Blue Spruce
- Bonneville Flats is the home of the Bonneville Raceway.
- The Sundance Film Festival is the largest indie festival in the U.S.
- Utah is derived from the Native American word "UTE" meaning people of the mountains.
Artist: Katie Evans
Material: 100% cotton pique
Size: 21.5" x 32"
- Sanforized prior to printing reduces shrinkage and maintains clear, bright colors.
- All inks are water-based and environmentally friendly.
- No child or forced labor was involved in the production of our towels.